First, let us begin by saying “Thank You” for your interest in becoming one of our valued residents.
Before going in depth with our resident process, we would like to express our flexibility when it comes to credit scores. Here at OPAR we understand life happens, and although we do perform credit and background checks we also listen to your story. We take a look at where you’re at in your life and put your circumstance into consideration, rather than just ranking you by credit score.
If OPAR seems like a company for you, start the rental process by viewing our available inventory here
Once you find a home you’d like to see and schedule a showing, an OPAR Leasing Consultant will show you all available homes that fit your criteria. Identifying good residents and treating them with the respect they deserve has resulted in a positive relationship with OPAR.
Listed below is FAQ’s that can help with any other concerns you may have:
How does OPAR Screen?
- Provable current income and minimum two year work history
- No prior evictions or housing issues
- Not currently filing bankruptcy
- Credit-criminal background
What type of credit score do I need?
- There is no exact number OPAR follows, as we care about your story and why your credit score isn’t perfect. However, evictions and a criminal record are difficult to work with. Bankruptcies, foreclosures and short sales are aspects that can be discussed with a member of the OPAR team and can be worked around in some instances.
What do I need to Financially Qualify to rent with OPAR?
- We ask that you make 3x the amount of rent per month. For example, if the rent price is $1,000, you will need $3,000 after taxes to qualify for the home. This aspect is for your safety. We are here to protect you and want to ensure renting with OPAR does not put you beyond your means of living. In order to prove your steady financial state, we request recent pay stubs and the past year’s W2.
Rent OPAR members are happy to answer any other questions you may have, and if you are interested Contact Us Today!
As a fair housing advocate, OPAR does not discriminate against potential tenants on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability.